I am just going to say it. I am addicted to watching television. There is basically a tv in every room of the house, and where ever I go it just has to be on. Here is a list of some of the top business/finance/entrepreneurial shows that are on television, in my opinion at least. Times listed are when the shows first air and EST, many have scheduled re-runs.
- Street Signs: M-F/2 PM
- Fast Money: M-F/5 PM
- The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch: M-F/10 PM
- The Millionaie Inside: Runs every so often
- The Apprentice: Thursday/9 PM
- Big Spender: Saturday/11:30 AM
- Flip this House: Runs throughout Weekends/new season Mar.15, 11 PM
- Sell this House: Runs throughout Weekends
- Flip that House: Runs throughout Weekends
- Property Ladder: All Week/6 PM
MOJO (HD Channel) – Must get if you don’t have. It probably has the best show/good show ratio.
- The King of Miami: Monday/9:30 PM
- Wall Street Warriors: Thursday/9 PM
- Bobby G Adventure Capitalist: Thursday/9:30 PM
- Start-up Junkies: Thursday/10 PM
I am sure there are some that I missed. Were there any shows that you watch that did not make this list?