I am not really one for New Year resolutions, but to inspire those inclined I compiled a list of financially focused items I would like to improve or work on right now. Mind you there won’t be that many, as I like to think money management is an area where I excel.
What are your financial goals for 2012? Check out my stocks to buy in 2012.
- Buy less clothes
- Stop eating out as much
- Find better investment uses for non-invested cash
- Increase my passive income
- Weed out unnecessary recurring spending
- STOP IMPULSE SHOPPING
Stock Trading Resolutions
- Take profits earlier
- Broaden knowledge of sectors not currently familiar with
- Gain more experience with option trading
- Become more organized in tracking crucial news/announcements on stocks currently holding/tracking